Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taking things for granted

Sometimes life just starts going into auto pilot. You follow along day to day never really catching up, never really realizing that your days have turned into weeks and your weeks are turning into months and life is passing you by at a very steady speed. You find yourself thinking there will be time to start that project next week, or finish that chore tomorrow. It is easy to get caught up in a cycle of unfinished forgotten chores and projects that just follow you around while you are basically sleeping through your life. Then something comes along that wakes you up. It makes you realize that if things don't change you will turn around and suddenly the wasted time and energy are all gone and there are no more chances to finish, catch up or start something new. I think I got my wake up call and I am praying that I answer it before life passes me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment