- The kupp’ is a six-ounce glass outfitted with a colorful silicone sleeve. It’s designed for kids ages 3-10.
- The firm grip and silicon sleeve helps to protect the glass from damage while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
- The kupp’ comes in four vibrant colors that represent the environment: blue for water, green for earth, orange for the sun, and red for warmth.
- The kupp’ is the perfect serving size for children, and allows them to become more conscious of waste and consumption.
- The kupp’ is made in the USA using imported glass, and all materials are sourced from environmentally friendly manufacturers that adhere to EU and US regulations.
- All glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadmium free, and is made from a pure soda-lime formula. It is also dishwasher safe!
- The grip-friendly silicon sleeve is BPA/BPS free and made with medical and food grade silicon to prevent damage. The sleeve does not have to be removed when washing, which makes cleaning your Kupp’ very simple.
- The adorable kupp’ is designed to resemble a smile so kids are naturally attracted to it!
- The retail price of the kupp’ is $16.99 each.
They each chose out the color that they wanted, we sat down and I explained that these were their cups, they were to take responsibility for them, use them, keep them clean, and make sure that they were put either in a safe area on the kitchen counter or put away when not in use. I have to say at first glance these made me a little nervous to hand over to my children. I understand the concept and the idea of responsibility and independent growth, but to hand over glass to my wild bunch was a little daunting to me. I hovered for a day or two especially with my four year old, but even she has really been very good at making sure that her cup is put away safely.
It has been just over a week, and I am happy and proud to say that we have not lost one cup so far. Even though they are glass, they have held up to my children...I am almost sure that at least two have fallen on the floor and not broken. The children have been extra careful to make sure that they are not left around where the toddler can reach it.
It really has helped with many of the concepts that Kate has created these cups for. The kids are not wasting water bottles meant for car trips and outings, we have eliminated the use of disposable cups, they have taken responsibility for their own cup and have taken very good care of it because they love them. Instead of constantly asking me to get them something to drink they have taken the initive to find their own cup and get their own water and sometimes milk or juice. These little glasses are a great tool to begin fostering some responsibility and independence in your little one.
We have really enjoyed trying these kupp cups out and highly recommend them if you are ready for your little ones to begin to grow into big kids. They are so much easier to clean than all the sippy cups with the lids, stoppers, straws, and other parts that seem to never get completely cleaned...and the kids can clean these up themselves, which is an even bigger bonus.
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet Blogger. I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my Blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Moms Meet, May Media Group LLC, or the manufacturer.