Saturday, June 3, 2017

Farm and Garden: Kittens

We added kittens to our home this week. One unfortunate side affect of living in the woods, having animals and several different kinds of feed means that there will be mice hanging about. Personally, I think they are kind of cute when I come across them in their natural environment...outside...in nature...not within my living spaces. All of my kids have a soft spot for creatures big and small and I am very happy and supportive of that, but some boundaries have to be set. I am hoping that these guys will help keep the mouse population under control and out of our living space.
We are still working on names, but so far the cream one is Lily and the grey tabby is Storm.  We have introduced them to each of the animals and thankfully, they have been very good with the rabbits so far, hopefully we can keep a peaceful existence between them and they don't view them as future food and stick with mice.  We have really been enjoying them. Some of the kids enjoy them so much that they don't get much time on the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment